Public Service Announcement...

... for my fellow Acquisitions Incorporated fans out there:

Maybe I'm late to the party, but I just discovered that Acquisitions Inc. has a new website - and a new weekly series!

Check it out:


I have to tell you, I love the mid-nineties aesthetic of the site, right down to a "talking assistant" and a spinning 3-D web graphic. (Although the ubiquitous spinning, flaming skulls are notably absent.) It takes me back to the humble beginnings of my career, when the web was the "World Wide Web," and we adventurous designers and developers were taking the first steps into a brave new virtual world, assisted by tools such as Homesite and POV-Ray. (And those in the know shunned FrontPage for the evil it wrought on the world!)

But I digress. The important thing is: no more watching reruns of live D&D games at PAX to get our Acquisitions Inc. fix! (Now, I'll just have to watch them to get my Aeofel fix...)

. . . . .

Comments

  1. For anybody who stumbles upon this old post: disappointment, thy name is C-Team. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment