Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For Sale: One Castle, Like New (and Other Stuff)

Well, more domestic upheavals loom ahead: it looks like I'll be relocating the family in a little more than a month. A move is always stressful, but it's not like I haven't done it before (more times than I care to count). Unfortunately, it's going to cost much more than I'd initially budgeted for, which leaves me in a tight financial spot - meaning I have to sell off a bunch of the more valuable items from my huge gaming collection. (Unless somebody else has any good - and legal - ideas for a way to raise $1500 in less than 30 days.)

Oh well - my loss will, hopefully, be someone else's gain.

So here's what I'm parting with initially:

1) My pristine copy of Gary Gygax's Castle Zagyg: The Upper Works (SOLD)

2) My like-new copy of Last Unicorn Games' Dune: Chronicles of the Imperium (SOLD)

Up within the next few days (after I get photos taken) will be my four (or is it five?) sets of Dwarven Forgen Master Maze 3D dungeons. (Typed with a tear in my eye. /sniffle) I'll probably be posting those on eBay as well, so keep an eye on this space for the links. (SOLD)

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll probably be listing here a bunch of other game books from my massive collection - doubtful I'll post all of these to eBay, so if you're interested please stop back often to see what I have.

. . . . .

6 comments:

ze bulette said...

Have a good move, and good luck on your auctions!

Propnomicon said...

Good luck with the move. I'll try and pimp the auctions to unheard of levels.

Christopher B said...

Thanks guys! And Propnomicon, the application of your auction pimping skills is greatly appreciated. :D

Shane Mangus said...

I hope the move goes well, and everything and everyone arrives at your new home safely and in one piece. Now that Prop has shown up and given your auctions his blessing I am sure they will yield nicely for you! :-)

ChicagoWiz said...

For that kind of money, I'd probably have to part with a vehicle of some sort. I hope the move was for good reasons - good luck!

Christopher B said...

Thanks Shane and Mike! Funny you mention vehicles. My currently non-running, limited-edition New Beetle "Vortex" is also on the market - I'm hoping that it will sell in time. That would be a major boost to the moving budget! Now, if I could just get that engine to turn over...