A blog about games, gamers, and various and sundry geek culture-related ephemera and paraphernalia.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rumors of My Death Have Been Slightly Exaggerated

I owe a huge apology to my readers: the blog's been dead in the water for a couple of weeks as I sorted out a variety of issues on the home front. I will make amends.

I probably won't be posting this week, but I plan on resuming the scanning project next week, with a deluge of material for TSR's original Top Secret.

Stay tuned!!!

8 comments:

  1. So not only are you coming back, but you are coming back with Top Secret?

    Double Win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you see, you did post this week.
    --Weird, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dyson Logos: I said I'd make amends. Heh

    @Timeshadows: I see the peanut gallery is still up to snuff. /wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next to D&D, top Secret S.I. Was my favourite RPG growing up. I can't wait to see what you run on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see that you are still kicking.

    Did you get that scan from the old Epic that I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ameron: You whipper-snappers and your /S.I.... get off my lawn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Rumors of My Death Have Been Slightly Exaggerated"

    My god, he's come back as a zombie.

    ReplyDelete