Don't Forget the Monster Fodder - er, I Mean the Hireling!

If you're like me, you're always forgetting and or misplacing your NPC's. It seems like the only easier thing to forget about in combat is your magic-user's familiar. (Or, if you're like some players I know - who like to "think with their swords," as I like to say - your magic-user's spells.)

That's why we had these sheets floating around the table back in the day. If you are, indeed, like me (woe unto you), you'll find this extremely useful:

. . . . .

Comments

  1. Thanks, that really will come in handy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you're the greatest. I needed one of these BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rae7910819: You're welcome. :D

    @arcona: Well, I'm pretty good, but I don't know about being "the greatest." :P Either way, glad I could be of service.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment